Consumer Product Photography
Our product photography helps our retailers, e-commerce vendors, and consumer products clients increase sales. That’s because in the world of online sales, high quality photos matter, and more is better! Consider that the average person retains only 10% of what they hear, and only 20% of what they read. But when it comes to visuals, people retain a whopping 80% of what they see! That is the power that photos by MMP can bring to your business. Do you have a project you’d like to discuss? Contact us here!
Product Photography FAQs
DO YOU SHOOT PRODUCTS ON-WHITE? Yes! On-white product shoots are our most popular request. They make it easy to integrate your images into online catalogs, brochures, and printed materials
DO YOU KNOCK OUT THE BACKGROUND? We knockout the background so you don’t have to—and it’s no additional charge!
WHAT ABOUT PROPS AND BACKGROUNDS? Whether it’s colored backgrounds, gradients, lifestyle settings, or composits with stock backgrounds—If you can think it, we can do it!
CAN YOU SOURCE MODELS? Models are a great way to showcase your product and we can help you find the one that’s right for your brand.
CAN YOU COME TO ME? When you can’t come to us, we will come to you with all the gear needed to get you studio quality results
Check out samples of our work
5 Reasons To Choose Us For Your Product Photography
- IT’S OUR SPECIALTY Shooting product is what we do, and we have all the experience, the specialized equipment, the studio, and the know-how to do it right.
- HASSLE-FREE You’re tasked with enough work as it is. Why not let us take the lead? From setting up meetings, planning and executing the shoot, and editing and file delivery—we make the process easy!
- WE’LL COME TO YOU If your product is too big or too bulky to transport, if there are security concerns, ITAR controls or any other reasons that make bringing your product to our studio a non-starter, not to worry—we’ll pack our gear and setup a studio at your facility.
- COMMUNICATION We’ll setup a call to go over your project, then we’ll write up a customized quote based on your specific needs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED We’ll make sure you get what you need. If any of our images doesn’t meet with your approval, we’ll re-edit or re-shoot it until we get it right—at no cost to you.
Where Are You Located?
Our studio is conveniently located at the crossroads of routes 2 and 495, in Littleton, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes east of downtown Boston and 30 minutes east of Worcester. You are welcome to drop by any time!
Want to hear what our clients have to say? Check out our 5-star Google reviews!